Sunday 4 January 2009

The next North West Englandfans meeting,

As you are aware I had to cancel the below meeting, due to the venue double booking the room, I was advised we could not have the room, I hope to organise another meeting over the next few months. Pete

The next meeting will take place on Thursday 15.01.2009, at The Waldorf Pub in Central Manchester, start time will be 19.30 Hrs.

Confirmed guests so far are Jamie Craig from Englandfans and Clare Last from Thompson Sport.
I am also waiting to hear from a couple of other guests, that they are able to attend.

If you have any questions please send they to me via the loop, or via a PM on the Englandfans website. You will of course still be able to ask questions on the evening.

If anyone still has any Belarusian Roubles please bring them along as I am still collecting them.

Pete

No comments: